9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture outside the capital city on this day trip from Amsterdam. First, travel to Delft, which is famous for its unique, hand-painted blue pottery and status as the seat of the royal House of Orange-Nassau. Then it’s on to the southern port city of Rotterdam, known for its modern architecture and cosmopolitan vibe. Here, you visit one of the city’s famous Cube Houses.
- Visit two Netherlands cities on one full-day tour
- Learn about Dutch history and modern life
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Hotel Amsterdam - De Roode Leeuw , Damrak 93 /94, 1012 LP Amsterdam The NetherlandsWe can pick you up at any hotel in and around Amsterdam. You can pick a departure time between 9:00am - 1:00pm.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can pick a departure time between 9:00am - 1:00pm. After the booking we will contact you to confirm this.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private full-day tour of Delft and Rotterdam from Amsterdam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private full-day tour of Delft and Rotterdam from Amsterdam?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private full-day tour of Delft and Rotterdam from Amsterdam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamBus Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamBus Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtBus Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Torture Museum Tours & TicketsZuiderzeemuseum Tours & TicketsNEMO Science Museum Tours & TicketsVenustempel Sex Museum Tours & TicketsHouse of Bols Tours & TicketsAmsterdam Central Station Tours & TicketsMuseum Willet-Holthuysen Tours & TicketsNew Church (Nieuwe Kerk) Tours & TicketsRed Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution) Tours & TicketsWesterkerk (Western Church) Tours & TicketsEYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum) Tours & TicketsDamrak Tours & TicketsMuseum Het Schip Tours & TicketsJordaan Tours & TicketsThis is Holland Tours & TicketsVolendam Tours & TicketsHolland Casino Tours & TicketsMoco Museum Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam) Tours & TicketsVondelpark Tours & Tickets