3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this private bike tour we will pick you up in front of your hotel and go to a bikerental nearby. So we can start everywhere in the city.
The list of locations where we will bring you, depends at the start location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Amsterdam Bike Tour with a local guide (also for families)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Amsterdam Bike Tour with a local guide (also for families)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Amsterdam Bike Tour with a local guide (also for families)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Amsterdam Bike Tour with a local guide (also for families)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Amsterdam Bike Tour with a local guide (also for families)
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmsterdamMountain Bike Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamArt Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamMountain Bike Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtArt Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtMountain Bike Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenArt Tours - LeeuwardenHalf-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Zuiderkerk (Southern Church) Tours & TicketsNew Market Square (Nieuwmarkt) Tours & TicketsEnclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk) Tours & TicketsThe Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes) Tours & TicketsSkinny Bridge (Magere Brug) Tours & TicketsMuseum Willet-Holthuysen Tours & TicketsDescartes' House (Maison Descartes) Tours & TicketsAmstel River Tours & TicketsNational Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg) Tours & TicketsVenustempel Sex Museum Tours & TicketsStedelijk Museum Tours & TicketsAlbert Cuyp Market Tours & TicketsXtracold Icebar Tours & TicketsPathé Tuschinski Theater Tours & TicketsBegijnhof Tours & TicketsRembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein) Tours & TicketsAmsterdam Cruise Port Tours & TicketsBrouwersgracht Tours & TicketsPrinsengracht Tours & TicketsMint Tower (Munttoren) Tours & Tickets