- Explore Holland’s beautiful countryside in a small group with a guide
- Numbers are capped at six travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
- Enjoy coffee or tea, Dutch apple pie and a Gouda cheese tasting
- Capture classic photos of windmills, clogs, and more
Departure & Return
The Starbucks right under the double tree hotel Oosterdokskade 4. If you need to travel with public transportation make sure they stop at the Central Station. From the Central Station walk (East) to the Starbucks. Starbucks offers free WIFI to come in contact with me if nessecary.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam countryside tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands