- Private 1-hour rickshaw tour of Amsterdam highlights
- A comprehensive tour ideal for first-time visitors
- Travel along the UNESCO-listed canal networks and explore the Jordaan district
- Tick off major attractions including Museumplein and Concertgebouw
- Private tour limited to two travelers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
In case you stay in a hotel in the center the easiest way with the least risk of misunderstandings is to pick you up at your hotel. So please always indicate in which hotel you are staying. I pick up guests from all hotels in and around the center of Amsterdam, including ones not listed above here. I provide pick up service at the most common docking locations of cruiseships as well. Most sea Cruiseships do dock at the PTA, most river cruiseships at either De Ruyterkade Oost or De Ruyterkade west. In case you would like to be picked up somewhere else please indicate as well. In case you are not in a hotel in the center and don't have any suggestions where to be picked up from, i will suggest a couple of locations to meet.
- Passenger terminal Amsterdam (PTA, this is the port where almost all sea cruise ships dock)
- de Ruyterkade Oost (this is where most rivercruiseships like the Viking ships dock)
- De Ruyterkade West (some river cruise ships do dock here)
What To Expect
Traverse picturesque bridges, pass important intersections, and direct your attention to an Aepjen bar, one of only two remaining 16th-century wooden houses in Amsterdam.
Admire the verdant courtyard of Begijnhof, an enclosed 14th-century convent, before you proceed to Museumplein, home to three of the Netherlands’ most important museums: Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, and the Stedelijk Museum of modern art.
Then, see the Concergebouw and Westerchurchtower before stopping for a moment of quiet reflection at the National Holocaust Memorial. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Amsterdam accommodation, or another location of your choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size per rickshaw: 2 adults with a maximum weight of 500 pounds (230 kilograms), or 2 adults and 2 small children up to 9 years old with a total weight of up to 500 pounds/230 kilograms
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- please inform me in case you have to deal with seriuos health issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 1,5 hours Amsterdam Rickshaw Tour.
- "The guide is very friendly and gives a close view of the entire city." See review