- Bike tour of Amsterdam highlights
- Ideal for travelers with limited time in Amsterdam
- Tick off top attractions including Dam Square, Bloemenmarkt flower market, and the UNESCO-listed canals
- Stop to learn about Amsterdam's culture and history from a guide
- Small-group tour limited to 15 cyclists
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central place in Amsterdam Address: A-Bike Vondelpark Tesselschadestraat 1-E 1054 ET Amsterdam Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head first to Dam Square, a bustling space home to highlights such as the Gothic Nieuwe Kirk (New Church), the Royal Palace, and the National Monument. Stop to capture photographs and listen to commentary rich with history, and then continue to the colorful Bloemenmarkt flower market.
Cycle alongside Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed network of canals and admire the colorful 19th-century townhouses that are neatly arranged on the banks. See, too, Museumplein — replete with museums and the iconic I Amsterdam sign that proves an unmissable photo stop.
Conclude your tour at your original departure point at either Vondelpark or Dam Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY A-Bike Rental & Tours Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms