Explore our promoted experiences
- Snorkel tour from Ambergris Caye
- Cruise the clear Caribbean waters and snorkel amid coral formations
- See colorful reef fish and other aquatic life in Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Spot stingrays, sea turtles, and brown nurse sharks in Shark Ray Alley
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After donning a snorkeling mask and fins, you'll be ready to splash into the shallow, clear Caribbean waters to explore the amazing coral reef formations below. Thanks to dedicated conservation efforts, this area boasts a wonderfully healthy and diverse population of marine life, including 160 different species of fish. You’re likely to spot large schools of snapper, grouper, and jackfish darting among the impressive coral formations, as well as larger creatures like sea turtles and stingrays.
Hop back aboard your boat for a quick ride over to Shark Ray Alley, a shallow channel in the reef where these two bottom feeders are found in abundance. Swim among gentle stingrays, with wingspans up to 4 feet (1.2 meters), as well as harmless brown nurse sharks that can reach lengths of more than 9 feet (2.75 meters). After getting your fill of these marvelous marine animals, you’ll be transported back to Ambergris Caye and your San Pedro hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Note: moderate level of difficulty; passengers should be in moderate physical condition to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Belize Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands