8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Coast guard Positano station, Via del Brigantino, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mondo Guide Srl
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii, Oplontis and Herculaneum from the Amalfi Coast ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii, Oplontis and Herculaneum from the Amalfi Coast ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii, Oplontis and Herculaneum from the Amalfi Coast ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii, Oplontis and Herculaneum from the Amalfi Coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - SalernoBus Tours - SalernoArchaeology Tours - SalernoWalking Tours - SalernoPorts of Call Tours - SalernoHistorical Tours - SalernoFull-day Tours - SalernoCategory