8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Landing tax in Capri of 100 € per boat
Ticket of Blue Grotto of 14 € each
Departure & Return
84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Meeting point at Amalfi Harbor
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlueGrotto.Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Grotto private tour from Amalfi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Grotto private tour from Amalfi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Grotto private tour from Amalfi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Grotto private tour from Amalfi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Grotto private tour from Amalfi
2 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmalfiNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - SalernoWater Tours - SalernoFull-day Tours - SalernoCategory