2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Zoo Ave is an important center for animal rescue and rehabilitation, with a vast natural landscape, ornamental gardens, a large number of native and endangered species. This general admission ticket provides entry to the zoo and allows you to explore at your own pace. Learn about local wildlife, see a variety of well-cared-for animals with ample space to thrive, and observe animal rescue and rehabilitation in action.
- See the zoo at your own pace
- Visitor facilities include a souvenir shop, ice cream parlor, and restaurant
- Option to rent carts for children
- At an additional cost, see the canopy from four elevated platforms
Saved to wishlist!
Rescate Wildlife General Admission Ticket
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
1/1/2021 - 1/1/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fundacion Restauracion de la Naturaleza
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Rescate Wildlife Rescue Centre General Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Rescate Wildlife Rescue Centre General Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Rescate Wildlife Rescue Centre General Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Rescate Wildlife Rescue Centre General Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlajuelaSkip-the-Line Tours - Central ValleyNature and Wildlife - Central ValleyZoo Tickets & Passes - Central ValleyAttractions & Museums - Central ValleyCategory