- Entry/Admission to Alajuela
- Traditional buffet included with rice, beans, house hash, choice of meat, tortillas, and strawberry drink
- Tastings of all the local products, like cheese and strawberries
- Departure point: 120, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica 3km east paosita school
Departure & Return
3km east paosita school
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM01:30 PM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corso Lecheria Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.