Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting point is Marina Lunga, main port of Lipari, in front of the boat ticket office (Biglietteria navi e aliscafi), 38.47095331682989, 14.954538313346864 The guide will wait for you holding a “LIPARI FOOD TOURS” sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear confortable walking shoes
- This experience requires good weather: if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- • This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum is not met, you will be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cook in Milano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms