Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the boat ticket office (Biglietteria navi e aliscafi), 38.47095331682989, 14.954538313346864 The chef will wait for the group.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise of any allergies or food restrictions before the class starts
- During the class you are required to stand most of the time: travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For your safety, you are strongly advised to wear comfortable shoes (no high heels please). Please don't wear jewelry (particularly rings, watches and bracelets) and if possible no nail polish. Please wash your hands before the cooking class.
- Please be aware you will be cooking in a private home, so be respectful of people, animals and objects in the house
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cook in Milano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff