Top Yosemite National Park Extreme Sports
18 results | All Yosemite National Park Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Denise, was wonderful. She always tried to allow maximum time for us to tour Yosemite. She's also very informative and provided us with a lot of recommendations for touring SF."
* A traveler said: "The day was an amazing view of the valley . Ended up hiking 9 miles but was truly pleasurable. Our guide Chris was very knowledgeable and extremely personable. The beginner hike is what you make it. Can be simple but can be modified to a little tougher if you say so. A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Jay was nice and knowledgeable. He went our pace and educated us about Yosemite along the way. We took great pictures and had a great time. Definitely remember to pack a lunch, snacks and plenty of water!"
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing tour! James was a great driver, very needed with the winding roads. Had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we needed to cxl this tour although the customer service from Sierra Jeep Tours was excellent! I would highly recommend them and cannot wait to go on this tour in the future."
* A traveler said: "Richard was wonderful! He’s incredibly knowledgeable about the history of the area and taught us a lot. He was also flexible with our schedule and great with the kids. We hope to do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Richard was fantastic! He was very friendly, super knowledgeable and extremely enthusiastic. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Brody, he was our guide, he was awesome. He made the experience worth it .I would do it again. The over look of Bass lake was amazing as well as the creek crossing."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with JAMES. Very knowledgeable and great spirit. He took my family of 10 on a tour of the valley floor. We elected the shorter 2 hour tour but could easily have spent the day with James. Thank you James and Crossroads tours for validating why it's good to hear from a guide who can share and explaining things about the park that you might not get otherwise. A sincere thank you, to Great Uncle James - Your adopted family for a few hours."
* A traveler said: "Because of lack of snow this was changed to a guided walk through the most interesting parts of the valley floor. Our guide was amazing, knowledgeable and full of enthusiasm. Made time fly."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour, our guide was knowledgeable and friendly and he gave us useful advice for the following days. I would highly recommend this tour, especially for people who are new to Yosemite, like ourselves. We were the only ones on this particular tour so the experience was really tailored for us, which was fantastic."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona