Top Yorkshire Walking Tours
61 results | All Yorkshire Tours
* A traveler said: "Brilliant afternoon walking through the streets of old York, highly recommended it. Far greater than our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with Emily. The tour was very interesting and informative. Emily was a wonderful guide, extremely friendly, kind and knowledgeable. I learned a lot about York. I was lucky enough to be the only person on the tour, so it was very personalised. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing from start to finish, we got to feed and stroke lots of animals and the owl show was fantastic. We will definitely be returning."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous and fun storytelling, with a mixture of spooky stories and gory history. 90 minutes flew by."
* A traveler said: "2 adults, a 16 year old and a 10 year old and we all had a great time. Cecil and Claire very knowledgeable and great hosts."
* A traveler said: "Sarah our tour guide was very gd friendly+full of knowledge taking us to parts of town we hadn't been before."
* A traveler said: "Very easy and interesting route to follow/ highly recommended!! We followed over two days and split in half- very easy to jump in and out."
* A traveler said: "Guide very knowledgeable, informative and amusing. Clear and easy to hear. Really enjoyed it. Couldn't believe how the guide remembered everyone's name. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to know some interesting facts about York's history and some of the well known and infamous characters."
* A traveler said: "Being involved in the tour guides theatrical ghost stories also how our guide brought the ghost stories to life and was very funny"
* A traveler said: "Excellent. John had great knowledge. Thank you so much we both really enjoyed it!! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Lee the driver very informative would recommend to go on this trip, fantastic scenery beautiful little villages,"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the ghost tour with our hen party, Dorian was absolutely fantastic at entertaining us with ghostly stories of York, plenty of humour and I jumped out of my skin a few times!! 🤣🤣 I’d definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative and we would recommend this tour. The locations were interesting and ice cream in particular, delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable tour guide enjoyed learning about the history of Leeds. We would recommend the tour to get your bearings when new to the city."
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Nick was fantastic, answered all our questions, gave us some fantastic history and cracked some funny jokes definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great activity which got the whole group involved, exploring a beautiful location looking for clues!"
* A traveler said: "Our top hat wearing guide Nigel was excellent. The tour was very informative and well paced. Why is this bl00dy box forcing me to write more? I hate these review things. You try to help by being honest but the system demands endless waffle is typed."
* A traveler said: "We both had such an amazing time! John was so knowledgable and friendly. We experienced York in a way we wouldn’t have, if we didn’t do the tour! I would recommend to anyone especially if you want to learn about the Vikings history!"
* A traveler said: "Alex of ilestours was a great guide. He walked us through centuries of history and made it enlightening, entertaining, and educational. His grasp of history and his ability to weave stories into factual content helps the time pass all too quickly! I highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- Forbidden Corner (Tupgill Park)
- York Cold War Bunker
- York's Chocolate Story
- York Army Museum
- Treasurer's House
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Mansion House
- Wensleydale Creamery
- Barley Hall
- SEA LIFE® Scarborough
- The Little Chocolate Shop
- World of James Herriot
- Jorvik Dig
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- York Bird of Prey Centre
- Fairfax House
- York Maze
- Flamingo Land
- Clifford's Tower
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland