Top Yorkshire Ghost Tours
17 results | All Yorkshire Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun, informative with an excellent host. Really enjoyed the history behind the stories and the tour."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience well worth the money. Alice remembers every one’s name and got the group interacting which made it really good fun."
* A traveler said: "We loved the whole experience and the interactive tour guide. It’s a absolute must for any tourist that visits York !"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable evening. The guide was funny and loud enough for everyone to hear. The stories were interesting and the crowd was well involved"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Yorks darker side with very detailed grisly facts. Dorian captivated his audience from the start. I would highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent. John had great knowledge. Thank you so much we both really enjoyed it!! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing from start to finish, we got to feed and stroke lots of animals and the owl show was fantastic. We will definitely be returning."
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rich was fantastic, Happy and very detailed about his knowledge of York, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "The scenery, the villages and our guide made it a wonderful experience, everything we hoped to see and enjoy was there on our trip"
* A traveler said: "Our top hat wearing guide Nigel was excellent. The tour was very informative and well paced. Why is this bl00dy box forcing me to write more? I hate these review things. You try to help by being honest but the system demands endless waffle is typed."
* A traveler said: "A great experience. Great tour guide who answered all of our historic questions in a fun passionate way. Myself and my girlfriend also got amazing photos that I will cherish. Will definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- York's Chocolate Story
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Forbidden Corner (Tupgill Park)
- Clifford's Tower
- York Brewery
- Yorkshire Museum
- Fairfax House
- Jorvik Dig
- York Cold War Bunker
- National Railway Museum
- Beningbrough Hall
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- York Army Museum
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Eden Camp
- The Little Chocolate Shop
- Treasurer's House
- York Castle Museum
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland