Top Yorkshire Pub Tours
18 results | All Yorkshire Tours
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Rich was fantastic, Happy and very detailed about his knowledge of York, would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Huge thanks to Cecil for leading our group of 6 safely through the streets of York, and to share his extensive knowledge and insight. We had a lovely cycle tour and would recommend this guided bike tour without hesitation. Thank you Cecil for an enjoyable morning."
* A traveler said: "Sarah our tour guide was very gd friendly+full of knowledge taking us to parts of town we hadn't been before."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this excursion, great experience. Whitby was our highlight and Goathland due to Heartbeat. Our tour guide Steve was brilliant."
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely time, it was a nice chilled end to the evening even in the rain! The staff were all great! Definitely woth doing when in york.😊"
* A traveler said: "John was extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We had an amazing time. We learnt a lot of things about York and had plenty of laughs. If you are looking for something more than a gimmicky ghost tour then this is definitely for you. John is a fantastic tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide. Learned a lot about York and its walls. Knowledgeable about history of the York Bars and its Victorian history."
* A traveler said: "Very easy and interesting route to follow/ highly recommended!! We followed over two days and split in half- very easy to jump in and out."
* A traveler said: "Nick was fantastic, answered all our questions, gave us some fantastic history and cracked some funny jokes definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with Emily. The tour was very interesting and informative. Emily was a wonderful guide, extremely friendly, kind and knowledgeable. I learned a lot about York. I was lucky enough to be the only person on the tour, so it was very personalised. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I met with Ben, who is an Archaeology student at York University. His in depth knowledge of the history of York, coupled with his enthusiasm and energy, were the highlight of my time in York. I had two concerts in four days to put on, and highly recommend Viator to hook you up with a local expert as a way to thoroughly enjoy the local area. Truly enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience. Great tour guide who answered all of our historic questions in a fun passionate way. Myself and my girlfriend also got amazing photos that I will cherish. Will definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barley Hall
- York Brewery
- National Railway Museum
- York Cold War Bunker
- Yorkshire Museum
- Mansion House
- The Deep
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- Flamingo Land
- World of James Herriot
- York Dungeon
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- Fairfax House
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Jorvik Dig
- Goddards House and Garden
- SEA LIFE® Scarborough
- York Bird of Prey Centre
- Kilburn White Horse
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland