Eden Camp Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Housed in a former World War II prisoner-of-war camp, the Eden Camp museum is an artifact in itself and contains several items from its period of history. Real tanks, aircraft, artillery, military equipment and hardware, submarines, and even shelters are all on display. The interactive experience is designed to recreate the feel of the home front and the front line using sounds, smells, and animatronics. Exhibits spread out in 33 huts detail the stories of the Battle of Britain and World War I and II, among other conflicts since 1945.
Eden Camp has won many awards for its immersive displays, which remind visitors of what it felt like to live in wartime Britain. It is recognized as one of the most comprehensive museums of 20th century British military forces, and is an essential stop for history enthusiasts when in York.
Eden Camp is found just outside the North Yorkshire town of Malton. It’s best reached by car off the A169/A64 Junction, and parking is free upon arrival. There are picnic facilities and an on-site cafe. There’s lots to see, so plan on a few hours to a full day to explore the many exhibits.
Address: Malton, North Yorkshire, England
Admission: £8.50 for adults, £7.50 for children (ages 5-16)
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Eden Camp
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Eden Camp hours of operation?
Eden Camp hours of operation: 10AM–5PM. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Things to do near Yorkshire
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North Holland