Top York Tickets & Passes
11 results | All York Tours
* A traveler said: "Great value, full of history. Great food. Had a fantastic time. Staff and people in general very friendly. It's a beautiful place to go. Defo would go again"
* A traveler said: "Amazing from start to finish, we got to feed and stroke lots of animals and the owl show was fantastic. We will definitely be returning."
* A traveler said: "We loved the whole experience and the interactive tour guide. It’s a absolute must for any tourist that visits York !"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this, Mad Alice is great, funny, friendly and the perfect story teller. Loved it and everyone should do this"
* A traveler said: "Very good, guide was excellent, would recommend, not our first time, but excellent. Always use when we go to a city."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I loved every second of this tour! Mackenzie is a fantastic guide and story teller who has a passion for history and the macabre. To our benefit the tour group was much smaller than many of the other groups which meant we had more one on one time and could always hear and see everything. Would definitely recommend Shadows of York! 💀"
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great day out .got to see many parts of Yorkshire .with the highlight being the moors and a ride on a steam train .peter the guide was top draw explaining the whole day and telling us the times and places we had to be to pick up the mini bus .lovely day out cheers Pete"
* A traveler said: "Entertaining walk through some beautiful but spooky parts of York, we did this at twilight so really added to it. Good fun !"
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Treasurer's House
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- Jorvik Dig
- York Castle Museum
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- Fairfax House
- York Army Museum
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Yorkshire Museum
- National Railway Museum
- Mansion House
- Clifford's Tower
- Goddards House and Garden
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- York Cold War Bunker
- Barley Hall
- York Maze
- York Brewery
- York Dungeon
- Beningbrough Hall