Top York Day Trips
35 results | All York Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day out .got to see many parts of Yorkshire .with the highlight being the moors and a ride on a steam train .peter the guide was top draw explaining the whole day and telling us the times and places we had to be to pick up the mini bus .lovely day out cheers Pete"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Lee the driver very informative would recommend to go on this trip, fantastic scenery beautiful little villages,"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and customer service. Ideal for solo travellers as well. Had a great time, enjoying the beautiful scenery. I loved visiting Abby and my only regret is that we couldn’t stay there a bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Breathtaking views! Our second trip with BOBH and another fantastic day out. Mark our guide was very knowledgable, plenty of stops for photos in picturesque places! Amazing value for money"
* A traveler said: "A fun outing with the slightly unhinged conductor who kept us all amused. Good special effects too. We never did find out where Margaret’s body was."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting lots of facts but great fun and mad Alice brought it all to life. Definitely worth it"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and the main attractions. Buses are very regular so very little waiting around at stops. Buses with 'real life' guides are great as get lots of information and great interactive experience. Great value as tickets are valid for 24 hrs so can use over 2 days If desired. Very much enjoyed our journeys."
* A traveler said: "Mackenzie was a great host. Very entertaining and informative. We thoroughly enjoyed the ghost walk and would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Our Victorian guide was amazing - he managed to combine humour and spookiness with a genuine care for his guests. The real value is in the 'surprise factor' so we don't want to say any more. But you shouldn't leave York without giving this a go."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing on the river in the brilliant sunshine listening to the narrator inform about the history of Harrogate"
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very informative about the local areas and its history. Always made sure we were OK and looked after us. Also gave good recommendations for the best places to eat along the journey."
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire experience. The itinerary was very well put together and the guide very professional and knowledgeable. It was lovely of him to stop when we wanted to take pictures. Thank you for a lovely experience, highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the stop at the saltsmills, would definitely go back there. The stop at the Bronte parsonage was great too and a lovely place to wander around and get lunch. Great afternoon stop in Bolton Abbey. Great day out. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "It is wonderful trip. Even with the inconvenience in traffic from Tour de Yorkshire, we visited all the destinations by the brilliant arrangement of Mark, our tour guide "Mark", who is very caring, attentive, and experienced. We love especially the visit to Hogsmeade station (Goathland station), like going back to Harry Potter's film, and travelling in the train. The Magpie cafe and the Whiteby Abbey are also amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had such å great time with this ture. The driver Trevor is Very accomodating, he knows å lot of information. We always use viator in any trips."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Tour guide, Lee, from York though Moors & Dales to Lakes District & return was brilliant. Spent most of day with Lee. He was great! Friendly, informative, personable & thoughtful. Lisa who took us through Lakes District very good too. Very much enjoyed our day & the sights."
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour and Van Tour A lot of great information on the walking tour and the trip to the moors and coastal cities Driver - Pete - was great and Mat was very informative on the walking tour Well run"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the day trip! It was so nice to visit familiar locations from Heartbeat series, and Whitby especially offered a lot."
Frequently Asked Questions
- York Dungeon
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- York Army Museum
- York Maze
- York Cold War Bunker
- Yorkshire Museum
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- Jorvik Dig
- York Castle Museum
- Beningbrough Hall
- Treasurer's House
- Mansion House
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- Goddards House and Garden
- Clifford's Tower
- Fairfax House
- Barley Hall
- National Railway Museum
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming