Top York Cruises & Sailing
13 results | All York Tours
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, well worth the money. The guy working was excellent, explained everything quickly and clearly. Out and out great thing to do in York!"
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous and fun storytelling, with a mixture of spooky stories and gory history. 90 minutes flew by."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant afternoon walking through the streets of old York, highly recommended it. Far greater than our expectations."
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we loved every second, the conductor was brilliant! We really enjoyed it, the history was also fantastic."
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Being involved in the tour guides theatrical ghost stories also how our guide brought the ghost stories to life and was very funny"
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly,great food and drink with background music and great views. Would highly recommend if visiting york"
* A traveler said: "Had a really lovely time, it was a nice chilled end to the evening even in the rain! The staff were all great! Definitely woth doing when in york.😊"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Goddards House and Garden
- York Maze
- Yorkshire Museum
- Jorvik Viking Centre
- York Army Museum
- Beningbrough Hall
- York Castle Museum
- Jorvik Dig
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- York Dungeon
- Barley Hall
- Mansion House
- York Brewery
- Clifford's Tower
- Treasurer's House
- Fairfax House
- York Cold War Bunker
- Merchant Adventurers' Hall
- National Railway Museum