Western Norway Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved this adventure, myself and two teenage daughters! Got to see both sea eagle and seal. The trip was great fun and always safe, with an experienced guide. We had all kinds of weather and the suits and the googles we were given kept us warm. Will do it again if I go to Stavanger :-)"
* A traveler said: "One of the most spectacular sightseeing trips I have ever taken. Enjoyed the fjord cruise and Framsbasa railway immensely. Would recommend this Bergen to Bergen trip."
* A traveler said: "The sights started out good, but not exactly what I expected. Then we arrived at the fjord cruise and it was fantastic! The highlight of my trip to norway!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views, very clean...good way to spend an afternoon. The boat went places I never expected."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, wonderful sightseeing, overall a very unforgettable experience ! It’s well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Nice guide and very positive groupe of people. We had good conditions all the way. Cluody in the beggining and sunny at the way back"
* A traveler said: "Martin did a great job of encapsulating the history and preservation of this beautiful town. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Ride was amazing when the cruise came to halt near the nærings fjord. It was breathtaking nature beauty."
* A traveler said: "Preikestolen is totally awesome. Our tour was leaded by the guide Ger Inge and I really thank him to do our experience unforgetable. Once we started the hiking we could not see too much in terms of landscapes, but we could see a couple of lakes. Each time we went higher we could appreciate a little bit more different views of the City and the Fjord. Once in the top we were more than surprized with the amazing view of the Fjord, is more than beautiful and we get the most impressive pictures from this place again with the help of Ger. Really Thank you, I would repeat this many times."
* A traveler said: "The Food and Culture walk was a very interesting experience. We would totally recommend it. Our guide was really nice and showed us some very special and also hidden spots in Bergen. Thanks a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Excursion was excellent! The guide was excellent in her knowledge of the area, suggestions to assist us in seeing Norway in our limited time, etc. In general, it was by far our best excursion for a 14 day cruise with lots of excursions. WE WERE VERY PLEASED!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this trip. It was well organised and our tour guide Paul was really informative and an all round great guide. It’s not too strenuous! I think it’s suitable for anyone determined with a fairly good fitness level."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Streymoy
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland