Top Washington DC Outdoor Activities
73 results | All Washington DC Tours
* A traveler said: "This is the way to see the monuments at night. So efficient and great mix of riding and walking. Sarah was great."
* A traveler said: "Really great way to see all of the monuments in DC. Enjoyed the fun facts along the way! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was an amazing way to see the city. Deion was full of information and made the experience that much more enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Easy way to see several monuments at night which gives a completely different feel for them. Enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "We had Edgar Vasquez as tour guide and he was excellent, very knowledgeable about history! Funny too! The vehicle we were in was awesome a open roof minibus!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the tour. Chris was a funny, informative tour guide. Definitely recommend! It was great to see landmarks that I’ve heard of my whole life."
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable. The stops were timely, and included exoected monuments. Dissapointing-we didnt get to tour white house"
* A traveler said: "Tyrone was amazing. He was fun and enthusiastic, enjoyed him as a tour guide. His humor made your entertaining We learned a lot from Tyrone,."
* A traveler said: "The bus tour was great! For the older retire military individual. The trip should be free. Serving Our County."
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a great, funny and very knowledgeable guide. He provided a lot of information in a very fun manner!"
* A traveler said: "Nice big ship, the food was good, the bottomless mimosas kept coming (love it), the music the entertainment and ambience was just right! a perfect amount of everything that made this cruise wanting to come back! Definitely recommend it, the staff was very helpful and attentive."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with Lori, enjoyed the history behind each stop, I just wished Tomb of the Unknown was included.I was a prior military."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the van rental was super easy and seamless! The van picked us up right on time at my apartment in DC and drove us to the 3 wineries on our list. The driver was very professional and accommodating when we made a few adjustments to the timing in-between wineries. I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see the Memorials and learn new historical facts. Easy, safe, comfortable. We would do it again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Ignacio was a wonderful guide! Thank you for sharing this fun experience with us. My 11yo niece was visiting from Texas and she learned tons of history and loved riding bikes in the city. We loved it too! Perfect excursion…thanks to all!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "We were there to celebrate my Sister's Birthday!! We had a wonderful time. The food was plenty the music outstanding and made for a great experience. Staff was warm and welcoming."
* A traveler said: "Starts near wharf which I would not have seen otherwise so that was cool. Nice bikes. Great guide. Interesting stories."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. The weather was nice and the staff was great. Really enjoyed all of the sights."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see and learn about Washington D.C. My 13 year old son loved our personal bike tour more than anything else that we did on our 4 day trip to D.C. We were able to cover lots of ground in a short amount of time. Will definitely recommend to all my friends and family that visits D.C. in the future."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with David and his assistant Laura, as a novice photographer with a Nikon D5000 I learnt more about my camera in the morning I spent with them than I had in the previous years I've had the camera and had a fun time as well. Would recommend and would do the longer trip if I return to Washington."
* A traveler said: "Our cruise on the way back was cancelled, so they upgraded is to the electric bike! The bikes were great made the ride on the way there in the rain much easier and the ride back super fun. The trail is great and marked well. We had a great time stopped on the way back and took in the views along the water."
* A traveler said: "What a great trip. The tour reps and staff were all so well versed and fun. The cost was well worth the day's trip. Views of the river and the tour of the estate were perfect"
Frequently Asked Questions
- National Museum of African Art
- Phillips Collection
- National Theatre
- U Street Corridor
- National Museum of Natural History
- Freedom Park
- Old Town Alexandria
- The Smithsonian
- Freedom Plaza
- Old Post Office Pavilion
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Hard Rock Café Washington DC
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Eisenhower Executive Office Building
- The Pentagon
- National Postal Museum
- National Air and Space Museum
- Tudor Place
- Heurich House Museum
- Washington National Cathedral
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts