Verona Tours - page 4
* A traveler said: "Maria was a wonderful guide. The tour was informative and entertaining. Maria was enthusiastic and passionate about the subject matter. We found her stories very interesting and the length of the tour was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly guide. She knew much about the city and the history. She also kept it interactive so you keep your attetion. Also the wine tasting spot was very good and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to our tour guy Leo. By far the best way to tour the beautiful Valpolicella wine region. The Vespa tour and wine tour, including lunch al fresco were the highlight of our stay. Would absolutely do it again any again. Some great memories were made that day."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide very good, and a good fun tour with puzzles to solve, tapas very good too .Guide knew all about Verona and could not be more helpful, Anyone looking to do a tour that is something a little different, this is for you, we certainly enjoyed it"
* A traveler said: "Francesco met us at the meeting point as arranged. He had two perfectly working e-bikes and with a quick tutorial and brief, we were away. The best part of the trip was that Francesco was completely understanding to my partner's lack of confidence on the bike and so was patient with us going slowly on the descents on gravel. The route avoided traffic, the roads were of good quality, views from the top were spectacular, stunning church, olive groves and vineyards. The final stop at the vineyard was eloquently translated for us by Francesco. I usually don't drink Rose wine but the Bardolino Chiaretto was something unique and we have since bought a few bottles. Vineyard snacks were delightful. Francesco also engaged in great conversation with us about his family, Italian politics, agriculture, cycling, tourism and other tips on where to visit on our trip. We strongly recommend this trip and in particular Francesco. What a great guy. If you are an extremely strong cyclist then go for the tour without e-bikes, but I cycle >100km/week at home and thoroughly enjoyed the e-bike experience."
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour with my host Manuel who tailored the tour to my interests. Since I don't drink, we went to a lovely cheese factory which was great. I enjoyed Lake Garda and getting to see a scenic part of Italy. Many thanks. Would recommend"
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Nicolis Museum
- Movieland Park
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Ponte Pietra
- Porta Borsari
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Verona Arena
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Porta Palio
- Juliet’s House (Casa di Giulietta)
- Lamberti Tower (Torre dei Lamberti)
- Madonna Verona Fountain (Fontana di Madonna Verona)
- Castel San Pietro
- Via Mazzini
- Piazza Brà
- St. Zeno Maggiore Church (Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy