Top Activities on the Ground in Verona
30 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Our trip around Verona was amazing. Very beautiful city. Our guide, Valeria was awesome. Very informative and knowledgeable of the history and culture of the area."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "It was a super nice tour with a very friendly and knowledgable guide Izabella. She was a lot of fun to follow, very engaging with lots of nice stories about the city. When she learnt that we were the first time in Verona, she made a small detour to also present the story of the city and it took 45 minutes longer than initially planned. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The guide (Bene)? was personable and fun and gave lots of good information. There were only four of us plus our guide, and we were just like a group of friends out together. The food and wine were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of a wonderful city with smart, interesting narrative from local man. Great way to get your bearings at the start of city visit."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding and very relaxed walking tour. Sylvia has excellent English and a warm and friendly character."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really friendly and outgoing, her English was pretty good, too. We could ask questions ourselves and she had an answer to all of them. Despite that the information given wasn't too embedded in a long-winded review of the arena and Italian's history but very compact and interesting without overchallenging anyone. Although I was by myself I made friends easily and everyone was in a really good mood. Of course we also didn't have to queue for anything because our guide was getting the entrance tickets for everyone in a heartbeat (those tickets are included in the tour fee though). Would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Isabella was perfect. She was very patient and passionate while guiding us through Verona. Great guide, perfect walk, the best way to get to know Verona !"
* A traveler said: "Verona has a rich history of political struggles, charismatic rulers and great achievements. Beautiful city, well worth hearing the deeper story."
* A traveler said: "Francesco was our favorite guide in Italy, by far. We heard so many cool stories and histories we won’t ever forget. If you’re in Verona, go see Francesco for the true Verona experience."
* A traveler said: "Francesco met us at the meeting point as arranged. He had two perfectly working e-bikes and with a quick tutorial and brief, we were away. The best part of the trip was that Francesco was completely understanding to my partner's lack of confidence on the bike and so was patient with us going slowly on the descents on gravel. The route avoided traffic, the roads were of good quality, views from the top were spectacular, stunning church, olive groves and vineyards. The final stop at the vineyard was eloquently translated for us by Francesco. I usually don't drink Rose wine but the Bardolino Chiaretto was something unique and we have since bought a few bottles. Vineyard snacks were delightful. Francesco also engaged in great conversation with us about his family, Italian politics, agriculture, cycling, tourism and other tips on where to visit on our trip. We strongly recommend this trip and in particular Francesco. What a great guy. If you are an extremely strong cyclist then go for the tour without e-bikes, but I cycle >100km/week at home and thoroughly enjoyed the e-bike experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Porta Palio
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Ponte Pietra
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Verona Arena
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Movieland Park
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Nicolis Museum
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Porta Borsari
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy