Top Verona Private and Luxury
32 results | All Verona Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Izabella, who was very passionate about Verona and this came across really well during the tour. She was very thorough in relating the history of the city and had a good sense of humour. Would thoroughly recommend this tour as a way of finding out as much as possible about Verona in the space of two hours!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was one of our favorites in Italy. We loved Virginia, our guide. She is very knowledgeable about the history, the food and the WINE. We loved the wine shop and the owner, Franco. That was our favorite part. We learned so much about the local wineries. We are have several bottles shipped home. Don’t miss this one!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful afternoon visiting Lake Garda. Every past of the journey was great, our guide Stephano was delightful and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed both the private boat tour around Simone and the walking tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Isabella, was very energetic and knowledgeable. Our tour started on time, and we enjoyed hearing about the town and its history. Isabella shared so many details and interesting facts. We felt it was an excellent value."
* A traveler said: "Very competent guide! Best ti me to go in the morning because less tourist are around . Good mix between historical information and tips to fill the afternoon"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice tour to take the price is kinda steep but you get a lot of valuable information from the tour"
* A traveler said: "Our trip around Verona was amazing. Very beautiful city. Our guide, Valeria was awesome. Very informative and knowledgeable of the history and culture of the area."
* A traveler said: "Mia was awesome - so engaging and her passion for Verona shines. The evening is a great time for a tour, it is so busy during the day. I only had a half day in Verona, this tour made the trip. Belinda"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and the guide was 5* bikes were great and tour was excellent ………………….. definitely would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Great overview of a wonderful city with smart, interesting narrative from local man. Great way to get your bearings at the start of city visit."
* A traveler said: "An excellent learning experience. David made this event interesting and fun. We explored the Valpolicella (sic) region, and learned about making V. Classico and V. Superior wines and Amarone preparation. The group was small (6) and friendly. We visited one winery and tasted its excellent wines. A great experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a perfect afternoon visiting two lovely wineries. Would totally recommend to everyone who loves wine and especially Amarone!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide and hosts. We had great wine, snacks and an enjoyable ride through beautiful wine country."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding and very relaxed walking tour. Sylvia has excellent English and a warm and friendly character."
* A traveler said: "This trip was the highlight of our three week European holiday. We were lucky with clear weather and it was so memorable and spectacular. Our guide Andrea was terrific -- friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Thank you to our tour guy Leo. By far the best way to tour the beautiful Valpolicella wine region. The Vespa tour and wine tour, including lunch al fresco were the highlight of our stay. Would absolutely do it again any again. Some great memories were made that day."
* A traveler said: "Francesco met us at the meeting point as arranged. He had two perfectly working e-bikes and with a quick tutorial and brief, we were away. The best part of the trip was that Francesco was completely understanding to my partner's lack of confidence on the bike and so was patient with us going slowly on the descents on gravel. The route avoided traffic, the roads were of good quality, views from the top were spectacular, stunning church, olive groves and vineyards. The final stop at the vineyard was eloquently translated for us by Francesco. I usually don't drink Rose wine but the Bardolino Chiaretto was something unique and we have since bought a few bottles. Vineyard snacks were delightful. Francesco also engaged in great conversation with us about his family, Italian politics, agriculture, cycling, tourism and other tips on where to visit on our trip. We strongly recommend this trip and in particular Francesco. What a great guy. If you are an extremely strong cyclist then go for the tour without e-bikes, but I cycle >100km/week at home and thoroughly enjoyed the e-bike experience."
* A traveler said: "Exactly what we hoped to do and see. Beautiful tour of Valpolicella wine country, generous and informative wine tastings, and a visit to a genuine family owned northern Italian restaurant. Best of all was our guide Evegeny, who is a delightful, intelligent and informed host. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and would love to take more tours with this outstanding company."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Movieland Park
- Verona Arena
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Porta Palio
- Nicolis Museum
- Porta Borsari
- Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)
- Roman Theater and Archaeological Museum
- Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)
- Ponte Pietra
- Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lombardy