Top Venice Art & Culture
492 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time! My husband and I wanted to soak in as much of the local experience as possible. This was the perfect event, in the perfect venue."
* A traveler said: "Great fun. Very informative. Very interesting to see how everything is done by hand. Our guide was there waiting for us and was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "I am not an opera fan and I don’t understand Italian but I truly enjoyed this traveling performance between 3 rooms and 3 short intermissions. The place is small so between the 5 actors/singers, 3 musicians and about 30 in the audience, you felt you were part of the show. The performance was amazing. The high notes were so clear you felt like glass was going to shatter!!! We were specially impressed with the pianist. She practically carried the entire performance. By the end, it felt like her fingers could have run 3 marathons. I was very impressed. The only thing that would have made this better would have been the availability to purchase the program a day before the show. It contained the entire script in Italian and English. Heck, I would suggest you show up the day before your show and kindly ask to purchase it. Then again, if you can read in the “dark”, my daughter was able to read it as she followed along the performance."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great. There isn’t much else to say but there is a 100 character minimum. So there you go."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the concert was listening to the “Canon in D Pachelbel.” I was so drawn into it that I really felt the music. Now I understand what my kids piano teacher is saying that you have to feel the music. You don’t just play an instrument. You’re audience has yo feel the emotions."
* A traveler said: "Watching the glass blower at work was a lovely experience. The streets of Burano are pretty and make a relaxing change from the beautiful intensity of Venice. We had a terrific guide who booked a great restaurant for lunch and since we were a small group we all dined together and enjoyed his advice on local cuisine. A great day out!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time making masks. It was a great experience to have in Venice with a master maker. The shop was cosy and felt very safe with good covid protocols. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a unique, creative experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, had the wrong meeting place but his girlfriend was also doing a tour, so she called him to meet us where we were. that is where we were told to be. Great kid"
* A traveler said: "We were really impressed by literally everything we saw on this tour. And trust me, you have to walk a lot. But it is totally worth it. From the Doge’s palace and its prison to the Basilica. Great piece of history and great explanation. Must see when in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Cristina was a wonderful guide full of local history and the macabre. The adults and children in our group both enjoyed this tour. The back alleys and courtyards of Venice are off the beaten path and a delight to see outside the normal tourist experience."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour of St Marks. We were able to take pictures as if we were the only one’s in the basilica. Avoids all the ridiculous lines and the tour guide was super informative! Best tour and way to see St. Mark’s. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely worthwhile! Our guide was fantastic and had lots of information pertaining to the palace. I would highly recommend plus am even willing to do this tour again."
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Mark’s Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour
* A traveler said: "Very good choices both of them.Our guides were excellent and they love what they do also their English was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Ketty was very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make the tour more enjoyable. Mateo our captain of the boat was very courteous and helpful. Over all a very good experience. We end up buying a beautiful Murano base, for our house. We looking forward to receive it in a few weeks"
* A traveler said: "The tour of Teatro La Fenice was fabulous. There was only four of us on the tour. The tour leader, Matilda, had a great balance in her presentation between time for looking, giving information and responding to questions and comments. Thoroughly enjoyed!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful , relaxing ride , seemed longer than 30 minutes and no waiting time . We rode it the day after the initial booked day due to rain the day we planned it . Called that day to rescheduled and they accommodated us ."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience, it is a fun, challenging, educational experience working with a magical material and you can take the result home."
* A traveler said: "great demonstration with explanation in english and italiano and then a showroom with thousands of glasobjekts, i was pleasantly surprised"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgable and passionate tour guide. Took us all over different areas of Venice as well as the well known parts. Great tour to start a holiday in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Extremely talented artists provided a lively and well rehearsed show. Would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "What an excellent and informative tour! We even got entry into the prisons (which wasn't anticipated). The tour guide was very knowledgeable and her English was excellent and easy to understand. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia