Top Veneto Walking Tours
491 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Very nice guide who told us more then expected. Learned a lot on my way through the city It was a good prce"
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city with a stroll through the streets filled with hidden facts and stories supplied by the tour guide. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable guide who tailored the tour to our needs and amended the route when our daughter started feeling unwell. Arranged for a rooftop viewing of Venice when a visit to St. Mark's turned out to be impractical due to COVID"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. We ended up only being 3 people on the tour. It was nice, you were able to ask questions and the guide had a great sense of humor. We ended with a gondola ride. You share the gondola with other people. Would highly recommend. Meeting point is San Marco Giardinetti waterbus stop. Next to royal garden. Easy to find."
* A traveler said: "Great combination of seeing and learning about Venice, and delicious local food/drink! Highly recommend as an early activity in Venice"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fascinating 3 hour tour of Doge’s Palace and Basilica in Venice conducted by Mark. He was extremely knowledgeable, witty and engaging. Excellent organisation - worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Hands down the best food tour we’ve ever done (and we’ve done many across Europe!). The food choices were diverse, delicious and interesting. Alice was very informative, clearly passionate, not just about the food but also the history of Venice. We had a great time, thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tours of the city, basilica and palace, everything was well paced and nicely explained! I liked that we were given the essential information (personally I don’t like to be bombarded with a ton of dates and names) and things were well organized."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Anna was fantastic and we really enjoyed visiting some of the local haunts with her!"
* A traveler said: "Great translation and timing at each island! Would highly recommend. I was traveling there with my other half for the weekend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour Guide was fun and with a lot of knowledge. You can skip the line and enjoy scenery. Both the San mark church and dodge palace are worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome !! Sara was absolutely so knowledgeable and fun, she made the whole experience amazing!! Loved the gondola part of the tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "Cristina was a wonderful guide full of local history and the macabre. The adults and children in our group both enjoyed this tour. The back alleys and courtyards of Venice are off the beaten path and a delight to see outside the normal tourist experience."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour the night before and found it easy to find the meet location. We did this on our first full day in Venice with Valentina. It made our trip as we were able to try traditional venetian foods, find new locations, buy drinks at a good price and also get a great historical background of the city. Valentina was very knowledgable, personable and had lots of information and recommendations about how to get the best experience in the city (food, arts, culture etc). She also answered many questions! We saw Rialto bridge, the market (though book earlier tour as was closed in afternoon) and great hidden local places. It was a brilliant experience and a great introduction to Venice. We would recommend fpr new visitors but also for people wanting to discover a new Venice and paths off the beaten track."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - just the right length with teenagers , a good mix with time in gondola and walking tour. Lots of interesting historical information, our guide was excellent -very enjoyable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Lara, and she was a fantastic guide- knowledgeable, nice, and her love for Venice was evident. We had a fun and memorable experience, and learned a lot about Venice and the culture."
* A traveler said: "Ask for Giulia, a great Venetian Women really passionate about her city and the history. We really enjoy this 3 hours tour."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The beauty of this Basilica and the history is truly amazing and a must see for anyone that goes to Venice! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The food was awesome and plenty of it. The wine was also very good and the guide was great! She was full of knowing about the history of Venice."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
* A traveler said: "Alice was a fantastic tour guide! She was very knowledgeable and learned so much. The food was AWESOME. We got a feel for really authentic Venetian dishes, desserts, and drinks"
* A traveler said: "I loved going through the glass shops and seeing the artisans make glass. I also enjoyed the very informative guide who answered questions and told us more about the culture of the beautiful islands."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The 10 Tastings of Venice With Locals: Private Food Tour
- Venice Street Food Tour with Local Guide with Local Food Market Visit
- Eat Like a Local: 3-hour Venice Small-Group Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Best of Venice Tour with St Mark’s Basilica and Grand Canal Boat tour
- Group or Private Venice In a Day: Basilica San Marco, Doges Palace & Gondola
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Castel San Pietro
- Museo del Vetro
- Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)
- Rhonda Walkway (Camminamento di Ronda)
- Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)
- Caneva Aquapark
- Bevilacqua Castle (Castello Bevilacqua)
- Santa Croce
- Porta Palio
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps