Top Umbria Travel & Transportation Services
61 results | All Umbria Tours
* A traveler said: "The cooking class is actually at a bed and breakfast inn called the Malvarina and the food was literally the best I’ve ever tasted. The cook is an old Nona with traditional, simple recipes that just cannot be compared. All fresh ingredients grown on their farm and such a lovely setting."
* A traveler said: "Good conditions for an amazing fly over Umbria with Peter and his team. They all are very nice, fun and relaxed. We loved it and had a very good time in the air. And the wine tasting at Dionigi with the brunch was very nice too. We discovered very nice wines from the region."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Great food and wine and friendly ladies doing our tasting! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant trip, our driver was informative and courteous."
* A traveler said: "Loved our round trip experience with a orvieto local. Loved the history and fine food and wine and hand creams too"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Umbrian Regional and Traditional Cooking Class with Lunch in Assisi
- Balloon Adventures Italy, hot air balloon rides over Assisi, Perugia and Umbria
- Winemaker for a Day: Tour an Organic Winery
- Private Departure Transfer: Umbria Hotels to Rome Fiumicino Airport or Rome Hotels
- Private Transfer: Fiumicino Airport (FCO) to Orvieto or vice versa
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria