Top Umbria Food & Drink
184 results | All Umbria Tours
* A traveler said: "The cooking class is actually at a bed and breakfast inn called the Malvarina and the food was literally the best I’ve ever tasted. The cook is an old Nona with traditional, simple recipes that just cannot be compared. All fresh ingredients grown on their farm and such a lovely setting."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Great food and wine and friendly ladies doing our tasting! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!"
* A traveler said: "Good conditions for an amazing fly over Umbria with Peter and his team. They all are very nice, fun and relaxed. We loved it and had a very good time in the air. And the wine tasting at Dionigi with the brunch was very nice too. We discovered very nice wines from the region."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and guide !! Really recommend it. Rosaria was great and very informative. Enjoyed every little bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "This is the perfect tour to learn all that Bologna has to offer. The rich history and delicious food together unlock the secrets of this beautiful city. If you get lucky, Gioia will guide you along and give you a unique experience, she did an amazing job."
* A traveler said: "We LOVED this entire tasting from start to finish, it literally felt like coming over to a friend's house and seeing one of their passions. We toured their winery, learned about local growing traditions, and had an entire meal with several wines that was just perfect. In fact the food was so good we bought a bottle of olive oil right there and they baked us some bruschetta to take back with us to the hotel. If you're going anywhere near Assisi you have to come here, I guarantee you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "It's was a very nice experience. Great wines, the possibility to taste all the different grapes when walking through the vineyards. Picknick was in perfect environment and had everything I hoped for!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a delightful way to spend the afternoon. Leon and his family were perfect hosts, the wine was delicious, and we so enjoyed the opportunity to learn about his impressive dedication to his craft. We highly recommend this visit — and the wine!"
* A traveler said: "Small tour but great experience, we got to see how it is made and taste the wonderful wines and olive oil they produce!! The olive oil is great and our tour guide was so sweet and informative. We loved it a must see if in Assisi!"
* A traveler said: "Paolo is a terrific guide, with a warm and friendly personality. Do not miss this tour. Lou and Jean Bianchi and Marissa"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour I enjoyed very minute of it. The tour guide was so friendly and knowledgable, the e-bikes were great and the wine tasting and food fantastic. I’d highly recommend to anyone, far exceeded my expectations and got to see Orvieto town and the surrounding countryside."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria