Top Tuscany On the Water
29 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Just amazing. Not too hard to find, used google maps to get about finding places, swapped out voucher effortlessly for a ticket, and went through security. Some small parts being refurbished but that's to be expected anywhere. Exhibits just wonderful and so much history. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible trip with so many amazing things to see! The lunch at the winery was fantastic and Siena was so charming. Our guide Angela was very knowledgeable and so very friendly. Our driver was safe and nice! 100% Great value for your money. 👍😃"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "Well planned tour with lots of great inside information. Costatino and his yellow umbrella made the trip Fun and exiting. Luca; our driver was courteous and friendly. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Be very early (or risk late) or be prepared to queue, especially at the moment, with museums wanting to see Covid certificates, so it makes skipping the line schemes very desirable for the top sites, the Academy, the Uffizi and, by the look of it, the Duomo. I went in right on time for both of those I did."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a great way to see all 5 towns if you only have a day. Gabriele and Manolo were great guides and had lots of tips to see the best sights of each town. We chose the hike and the trail was great and had amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "These guys were very honest and just wonderful! I booked my experience during the free exhibit and they gave me my money back without me asking and even made sure I had entry. Wonderful tour group!"
* A traveler said: "Fabio was an amazing host and educator. Made us all feel at home and was adamant about getting all questions answered for us. Took time to have some fun with us as well. My only suggestion is that the tour be longer. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "We had great fun! An excellent guide that gave everyone the opportunity to either skip a jump or slide or do it twice. He even took pictures during the event which was great and not something we experienced before. Although we did something similar elsewhere. This is my second time with Viator and both times everything was arranged perfectly!"
* A traveler said: "A Fantastic experience, not to be missed. Tomasso makes everything clear and is super friendly, we had never Paddleboarded before but he put us at ease and we were soon sailing down the river with confidence. Honestly, one of the best holiday experiences i've had, cannot recommend highly enough!! Thanks Tomasso!"
* A traveler said: "we had a very friendly guide, children enjoyed the trip and her stories about Florence 👍 nice treatment of our needs and expectations from the sunset boat tour ✌️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Catamaran Cruises
- Duck Boat Tours
- Gondola Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- St Mark’s Anglican Church
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta (Duomo di San Gimignano)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Via Fillungo
- Mascagni Terrace (Terrazza Mascagni)
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Villa Garzoni Garden (Storico Giardino Garzoni)
- Stibbert Museum
- Siena Cathedral (Duomo)
- Sanctuary of Monte Senario (Santuario di Monte Senario)
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)
- Pisa Cathedral (Duomo)
- Church of San Sisto (Chiesa di San Sisto)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy