Top Tuscany Nature and Wildlife Tours
207 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "We added an audio walking tour to our excursion. The ability to skip the line and meet your representative in front of the entrance saved a lot of time for us. So easy and convenient!"
* A traveler said: "Contestino was a really good guide! We loved that he spoke with me in French and with my wife in Portuguese! He is passionate by his work, it is really pleasant!"
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alex were wonderful guides!! My mom and I appreciated their attention and guidance when first learning how to drive the Vespa and all the stops and knowledge shared during the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely beautiful and the guide was interesting and so personable. The wine and food was delicious! I would recommend this tour to everyone!!"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience.. chi’s was my guide .. can’t say enough about how great he was .. co worker his on the tour was informative.. massimo our driver great too .. definitely recommend this trip great day .. be ready to walk and walk 😊"
* A traveler said: "Annette was a tremendous guide. She spoke impeccable English, maintained a clear mastery of the collections in the Uffizi, encouraged and deftly answered questions, and had a true gift for explaining things. A true professional."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "Jessica was a great tour guide and incredibly informative as we hit some of Florence’s highlights. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "For a city tour: this a great choice. It covers the most important part of the galleries with knowledgeable guide."
* A traveler said: "Very experienced with wonderful information- we had a great time! Lots a meaningful information!!! We enjoyed it very much!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time and saw all the highlights of Florence. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, professional, and enjoyable to speak with. This tour is the best way to see Florence!"
* A traveler said: "The cathedral was magnificent . The process for skip the line tickets was fine , but would be better if we did not have to redeem voucher . I take many of the Viator tours and most of them voucher is ticket."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the wine tasting and tour of cellars. We also visited the walled city of Monteriggioni. Tour guide gave insight into the region and gave us a ride back to train station."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was so lovely and knowledgeable, she answered all of our questions and made the trip so enjoyable. The views were incredible. Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "We loved the length of this tour, about 4.5 hours. Generous pours of wine and delicious! It was great to experience two very different kinds of wineries, and we loved the experience of getting to know the folks on our tour as well. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour - I wasn’t sure if I could climb the Duomo but our tour guide encouraged me!! I’m glad she did!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fun experience.. Carmella and Lavi made the cooking class very enjoyable and fun. The food came out delicious. I highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "It is a really nice trip from Firenze to the Chianti Region, where we experimented good wine, good food and beautiful views!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- San Frediano
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- Pitti Palace Palatine Gallery
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Church of San Sisto (Chiesa di San Sisto)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Pisa Baptistery (Battistero)
- Ponte Santa Trinita
- San Lorenzo Market (Mercato di San Lorenzo)
- Piazza del Campo
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Brolio Castle (Castello di Brolio)
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello)
- Puccini e la sua Lucca International Permanent Festival
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy