Top Tuscany Motorcycle Tours
22 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Jessica, was so knowledgeable and personable. She provided the best possible guidance and took time to answer all of our questions and to recommend other special places to visit."
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "We had a great afternoon with our guild riding up and down the hills of Seina. She was fabulous, fun and a great guild. We saw wild life which included sheep. Went through wine and olive fields, walked and ran when we wanted to - Just and great time"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "Stefano was a great guide. Everywhere we went felt unique and interesting thanks to him. The highlight had to be the lunch at the vineyard. Stunning views and excellent food. If you only have one chance at exploring Tuscany, make this tour a priority."
* A traveler said: "Very good ..loved the whole tour and learnt some things . This is now annoying… I do note want to write an essay please amend your website"
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Christian and Alec made this such a unique experience getting to see all of the vintage vespas and fiats and their knowledge they shared with us on the history. I was nervous to ride at first, but they helped make sure you were comfortable and did a test ride before going out on the streets of Tuscany. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Can’t say enough good things about this outing. Graze and Michaela were wonderful (and patient) guides and instructors. Made sure we were comfortable on the Vespas before leaving. Loved getting out. Of Florence and seeing the homes and countryside. Interesting winery tour and great tasting And meal followed. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Sanctuary of Monte Senario (Santuario di Monte Senario)
- Piazza del Campo
- Castle of Meleto (Castello di Meleto)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Sanctuary of Montenero (Santuario di Montenero)
- Palazzo Strozzi
- San Frediano
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Piazza della Santissima Annunziata
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta (Duomo di San Gimignano)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Church of San Michele in Foro (Chiesa di San Michele in Foro)
- Villa Garzoni Garden (Storico Giardino Garzoni)
- Piazza dei Miracoli
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy