Top Turin Tours by Duration
77 results | All Turin Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Guide was great! Very knowledgeable, fluent English, passionate about Turin and Italy, personal with tourists. We went inside of many churches, visited central city, old Roman city, and open market. Great intro to the history and architecture of Turin."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "We were wonderfully hosted by the grandson of the vinery Sobrero and he made us (10 participants) feel special and welcome. I have learned quite a lot about wine and the way you grow the plants to make a special “drop” out of it. I would recommend this tour to anybody."
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum. It is great value for money and straightforward to use. The staff was friendly and guided me when I went to retrieve it with the online voucher."
* A traveler said: "Alberto our guide was both enthusiastic and informative. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the region and the wines. We were given information on each wine we tasted. We were even able to go to a small farmers market. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Street food tour in Turin! We were lucky to have a private tour from tour guide and chef Abram, who is very friendly and knows a lot about Italian food! We had coffee and sweets at a pasticceria, typical local cheeses in a beautiful old shop, then we went for a an olive oil tasting, which was a whole new experience:) we ended the tour with a traditional Torino style lunch and ice cream, it was all very tasteful. And in the meantime we wandered through different parts of the city, also the less touristic areas."
* A traveler said: "Well-planned tour. Guide was very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Sacra Di San Michele tour is amazing .The place is so beautuful and peaceful .Have no words to describe the feeling when you step inside the church . .. Something you have to experience .The tour leader was fantastic , very helpful and explaines in detail .We really enjoyed ourselves ."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to arrive after a couple of bad experiences at other airports I booked via viator and it was great service and made us feel special,"
* A traveler said: "This museum is full of history, a truly memorable experience. Our guide was enthusiastic and knew every detail regarding this museum and about its history. Now we have a much better understanding of Egyptian life from 4,000 years ago. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Elisabetta gave my wife and I an excellent tour of the city. Her English was excellent and as we were in a small group she was quite happy to depart from her standard 'script' and was more than capable of fielding any questions we put to her. It really was two and a half hours well spent and I would certainly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. Lot's of hands on while making interesting and delicious dishes in a home kitchen. Andrea our chef was informative and answered all of our questions. An added benefit - a lesson in knife skills."
* A traveler said: "Andrea was an amazing guide! He is extremely personable, yet laid back. He is very knowledgeable about Torino and walks you through the market as well as other parts of the town explaining the food, architecture, and history. Plus, as a Chef (BONUS), he is able speak in detail about the chocolate as well as other foods/drinks. Highly recommend this tour with Andrea!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes