Top Turin Multi-day Tours
16 results | All Turin Tours
* A traveler said: "Guide was great! Very knowledgeable, fluent English, passionate about Turin and Italy, personal with tourists. We went inside of many churches, visited central city, old Roman city, and open market. Great intro to the history and architecture of Turin."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a pleasure: the charming places visited and the experience of the guide mixed perfectly"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the money to get out and see all that Turin has to offer. This is such an underrated city for tourism. Absolutely loved this city and our visit and the Hop On Hop Off Tour allowed us to see areas we wouldn't normally have been able to see!"
* A traveler said: "Wandering around in a city without a guide has no point! Melissoula was the ultimate guide for the city of Turin! You will learn many interesting things for the city gems and if you are lucky as we were you will meet interesting people from the group! Hope the best for you Melissoula and if you happen to travel to our city we will be glad to return the favor!"
* A traveler said: "Francesco was friendly and very knowledgeable about his home city. We had a great few hours biking around Turin with him! Would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "This pass covers a wide range of attractions, and has an extra option for people interested in going to Venaria Reale and/or taking the lift in the Cinema Museum. It is great value for money and straightforward to use. The staff was friendly and guided me when I went to retrieve it with the online voucher."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to arrive after a couple of bad experiences at other airports I booked via viator and it was great service and made us feel special,"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mole Antonelliana
- Royal Church of San Lorenzo (Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo)
- Valentino Castle (Castello del Valentino)
- Carignano Palace (Palazzo Carignano)
- Castle of Rivoli (Castello di Rivoli)
- Valentine Park (Parco del Valentino)
- Palace of Venaria (Reggia di Venaria Reale)
- Grinzane Cavour Castle
- Royal Palace of Turin (Palazzo Reale di Torino)
- Civic Museum of Ancient Art (Museo Civico di Arte Antica)
- Zoom Torino
- Juventus Stadium
- Via Po
- Sanctuary of the Consolata (Santuario della Consolata)
- Piazza Statuto
- Basilica of Superga (Basilica di Superga)
- QC Termetorino
- Turin Duomo (Cattedrale di San Giovanni Battista)
- Pietro Micca Museum (Museo Pietro Micca)
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes