Top Tulum Snorkeling
53 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "This is a can’t miss experience. Access to this cenote is limited so it’s never crowded and truly a unique experience."
* A traveler said: "Everyone there makes sure you have an amazing time! Gael is so good, I went twice! They give you everything including lunch — so worth it. ATVs are extra but again, so worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guys made this hassle free with hotel pick up and drop off. It is a great option for a half a day tour instead of an intense 12 one. The guide was very friendly too."
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience!! Leah our guide was very knowledgeable and made us feel very comfortable. We spent the day seeing a part of Mexico we would not usually get to see and were so glad we did!! Truly beautiful area with so much wildlife!!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Only includes one cenote but also is the entire day till 830pm. Staff are helpful And friendly"
* A traveler said: "Chayo was amazing! I wish we had met him on the first day of our trip. We will only go through this company in the future! And we will request Chayo!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling with turtles outside of the Tulum ruins was great and the Manati cenote was amazing! Erica was very knowledgeable about the region and did an excellent job as our guide. Highly recommend and a good value."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing. All three experiences we fascinating and learned some history as well. Cenoted and swimming with sea turtles was my favorite."
* A traveler said: "Overall great experience. Drinks, music and food were all as listed. The crew was amazing and made accommodations for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best experience here. Our tour guide was amazing. The people in the village were so welcoming and the food at the end was very delicious. I’m vegan and there were options for me so I was able to eat pretty good. The cenotes were so pretty. We learned so much about the culture and Mexico through our tour guide. My cousin was hung over and not feeling well towards the end of the trip and our guide Beto carried her all the way to the car. We recommended supporting the gift shop while you’re there as well."
* A traveler said: "Hernel was an excellent guide. He picked us up very promptly at the meeting point and time. He explained so much history and took the time to show each one of all the little parts of the caverns. He took us to three different Cenotes and told us history about each one, Tortuga, Jaguar and Tres Zapotes. Tortuga and Tres Zapotes were absolutely gorgeous and were so much fun to swim in. Both have high jump parts and Hernel videos and took pictures of our jump for us. After the Cenote swim we went to Akumal and swam with the turtles. At Akumal, another guide joined Hernel to lead the guide to see the turtles. We got see a sting ray along with some of the turtles. After the turtle swim we went to a local spot for lunch. Hernel had made a sandwich to snack on and had plenty of water and drinks for us. Hernel is an absolutely amazing tour guide. Zak is the wonderful driver of the tour bus and did a fantastic job driving us around. An absolutely wonderful tour with the best tour guides!!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. I had a great time. There was enough space on the boat for us. We upgraded to a bigger boat which was worth it! Snorkeling was fun and the drinks were on point! The island was beautiful"
* A traveler said: "This was the best excursion I’ve been on. Incredible experience. Our guide Markus was the dude, he was so knowledgeable and caring. Cant wait to go again"
* A traveler said: "2 Cenote Tour was great and Rocco our guide was very cool and informative. They had a small issue with picking us up correctly but it got figured out quickly. The box lunch was small square wheat bread slices with a piece of American cheese and a thin ham slice, a banana and a juice box. Complimentary cold beers made experience 5/5."
* A traveler said: "This was the best and most active day in my trip. I absolutely found it to be so worth the time on the road getting to places because each one of the activities was so engaging and entertaining. The best part for me was snorkeling and I want to say that Juan in Puerto Morelos was the best guide in the trip. He is actually very educated and highly knowledgeable about nature, geography, culture and many more topics. He teaches you a lot about what you see and what surrounds you during the trip. It was highly entertaining for me to learn from him as I was seeing a magical world under water. Also make sure you buy all the images they take of you throughout the trip. They took more than 70 images of us and they were great quality. The entire team, from the van driver to the tour guide, were absolutely professional and GREAT!!! Thank you all and hope to see you again!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was our favorite thing of the whole trip! Marisol was an excellent and fun tour guide. We went before anyone was on the cenote which was incredible. And we had the best tacos of our whole trip!"
* A traveler said: "The gentleman who drove our van from place to place was driving at the speed of light. Our tour guides for snorkeling and ATVs (and Ziplining) was great!!! Having a photographer was a great idea. Thanks for a fun day."
* A traveler said: "Definitely an amazing experience! My kids had an awesome time. The Cenote was a great part of the adventure as well. Very close to Playa del Carmen and Cancun."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Everyone went above and beyond to make this excursion wonderful. We also saw so many amazing fish and sea creatures. Perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park: Ziplining, Hanging Bridges, Rappelling and Cenote
- Tortugas & CenoteS snorkel With Turtles Tour
- Snorkeling Adventure Tour in Three Ecosystems
- Tulum Ruins Cenote and Swimming with Turtles from Playa del Carmen
- All Inclusive Caribbean adventure, reef snorkeling with Food and Drinks
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands