Top Tulum Catamaran Cruises
26 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "Omg, where do I start…first I wouldn’t call it a tour, it was an excursion! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We made several stops tor snorkeling, eating, etc. I would highly recommend, I can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "Went with girlfriend and was one of the highlights of the trip. Prepare for an all day event, but hosts and experience were incredible. We walked to secret beach on Isla and was all very well worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff and great tour! Had tons of fun and would definitely do it again! Would recommend to anyone who wants to see/have a good time!"
* A traveler said: "The catamaran was an excellent experience for my friends and I. The drinks were good and flowing and the lunch was surprisingly good. The staff was helpful and funny and overall it was a good trip. I wished we spent more time sailing though."
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely amazing! My tour guide Gilbran was such a laugh, and had all the good music for us. Tequila tasting was great as well, I do recommend you do single ATV a lot of the other couples there wish they had of done it single. I personally enjoyed doing it myself as well."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Only includes one cenote but also is the entire day till 830pm. Staff are helpful And friendly"
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! The experience was very safe and all the people that worked there were so friendly and helpful. They spoke great English and made us laugh the whole time. The food was also really delicious. Definitely recommend this experience and we’re glad we chose to do it. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The driver knew where he was going and got us there quickly and safely. He also stopped and let us take pictures along the way. he answered all of our questions and gave suggestions on places to eat stay and see."
* A traveler said: "The Catamaran tour was amazing!! I have been on several catamaran tours all over the world and this one was by far my favorite! I would DEFINITELY recommend upgrading to the VIP tour. It is only $50 more per person and you get a smaller boat with less people, more snorkeling time, an exclusive lunch, and an overall more personalized experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing the best part was when I got to fish and reel in the barracuda. Isla Mujeres is just so beautiful thank you"
* A traveler said: "Best experience! We had a great time to include several swims with whale sharks, followed by ceviche and drinks at Isla Mujeres. They then had a quick snorkel trip before heading back. The guide was very helpful especially with kids. The boat wasn’t the nicest but the overall experience was great."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Snorkeling Adventure in Isla Mujeres
- Riviera Maya Jungle Half-Day Tour: ATV, Ziplines, Cenote Swim, Rappel
- Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park: Ziplining, Hanging Bridges, Rappelling and Cenote
- Explore Isla Mujeres in One Day Catamaran,Snorkel,Open Bar and Beach Club
- Adventure Catamaran to Isla Mujeres with Snorkel,Buffet,Open Bar and Beach Club
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands