Top Trogir Lunch Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Trogir Tours
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the mainland on a Dalmatian archipelago cruise from Trogir. Absorb coastal vistas as you sail the Adriatic, dropping anchor to enjoy highlights including the Blue Lagoon and Šolta island. Avoid hidden costs with lunch, soft drinks, and use of snorkel gear included, and benefit from on-board live commentary for deeper insight into the scenic region.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Visit three of Croatia’s most in-demand islands in just half a day on this introductory, small-group tour. Pick from morning or afternoon departure times and meet at the Trogir promenade (pickup and drop-off are available for select hotels). Hop aboard the speedboat and head to the Blue Lagoon on Drvenik Veli, the village of Maslinica on Solta, and Duga Bay on Ciovo. At each stop, enjoy time at your leisure to swim, snorkel, or otherwise soak up the scenery. Snorkeling and safety equipment is provided.
Discover Croatia's Blue Lagoon on a boat tour from Split. You'll stop first in Trogir for an hour of sightseeing and then enjoy two hours at the Blue Lagoon, set between three islands, where you can swim, snorkel, and sunbathe. The tour also includes a stop at Maslinica on the island of Solta before returning to Split. Lunch is included.
The medieval town of Trogir, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, lies on an island just north of Split. On this tour, set sail on board a traditional wooden boat and cruise around the islands of the Adriatic Coast. Head ashore to explore the historic Old Town, dive in to swim off the coast of Čiovo island, then continue to Krknjasi Bay, famous for its glittering ‘Blue Lagoon’. Enjoy plenty of time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe during your full-day adventure.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Lunch Cruises in Trogir?
The best Lunch Cruises in Trogir according to Viator travelers are:
What Lunch Cruises in Trogir are taking additional safety precautions?
These Trogir experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Lunch Cruises in Trogir are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Trogir may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Lunch Cruises
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boat Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets