Top Tennessee Attractions & Museums
33 results | All Tennessee Tours
* A traveler said: "The history and artifacts were a treat. They laid a strong foundation to share the evolution of country music."
* A traveler said: "Our guide for the RCA Music Studio was fantastic. Hatch tour was interesting. Bought the audio tour for the Hall f Fame. Worth the extra money."
* A traveler said: "The water was very COLD! I liked the way they brought the ONLY REASON we have pictures is the priest"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the mansion tour and learning the history of the family, the horses and the mansion. Also liked the wine tasting! A beautiful setting!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the atmosphere! Truly felt like I was back in the good OL’ USA! Everyone was friendly and it was a great getaway from the issues of today! Great concert!!"
* A traveler said: "Just imagining all the superstars that walked on that stage gave me an awesome feeling.....Johnny Cash, Marty Robbins, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Little Jimmy Dickens, Johnny Cash, Webb Pierce. Did I mention Johnny Cash? Indeed, THE MOTHER CHURCH OF COUNTRY MUSIC. I loved it!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing ride! We all rode it multiple times and even came back to ride it at night to enjoy the lights. HIGHLY recommend this attraction."
* A traveler said: "Brenda was a great tour guide. We learned so many things we didn’t know. Very interesting tour. The studio was so much smaller than we thought."
* A traveler said: "If you enjoy experimenting electronic entertainment from 60s to now! Also, great photo opportunities- bring your camera. The museum was fun for the entire family."
* A traveler said: "Great collection and displays. Grammy and instrument a hit with family. Lots of great memorabilia including pianos used to write or record the songs of our life🎹🤠"
* A traveler said: "Was a fun experience the hubby really enjoyed it. Great place for everyone The wax statues were so real life like had fun taking so many pictures great memories Thanks Nashville"
* A traveler said: "Great venue. Well designed. Audio was extremely informative. Loved the rotunda. Great time and value."
* A traveler said: "Easy to purchase and represented attraction well. We had a wonderful experience with this tour! Educational 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative. It was very colorful and very interactive. You can make your own beat and there is a studio u can rap on the mic while singing along to diff rap songs or you can freestyle. They give u a bracelet where you can save your work and the different play lists they have at the different exhibits."
* A traveler said: "Great experience.wander full time learn about the struggles of the native people. Great day thanks for the experience."
* A traveler said: "I especially liked seeing the original pieces. Had never seen a silver chest that large that was in the dining room."
* A traveler said: "My first concert I ever attended was with my folks in St. Louis and we saw Glen Campbell. I have always been a fan of his throughout the years. So, when we planned a trip to Nashville I had to go to the Campbell museum. It was fantastic. One of the top attractions that we attended. I loved the Country Music Hall of Fame as well but the Campbell Museum was right up there!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly, super helpful!! I will go and visit ever time I come to Nashville! Perfect for the Dukes of Hazzard fan!"
* A traveler said: "Making your own print on the old press was very cool. It was also cool to learn about the history of Hatch Print. The guides were awesome, knowledgeable and very nice."
* A traveler said: "I was educated more about the hall of famers of music that will stick with me for the rest of my life."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge the Ladies had of this wonderful home was great we learned to much it was so beautiful My favorite of all the tours we took"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Belle Meade Guided Mansion Tour with Complimentary Wine Tasting
- TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena - One Hour Arena Time
- Belmont Mansion Admission Ticket in Nashville
- Cooter's Place Nashville Tennessee Dukes of Hazzard Museum Photo & T-Shirt Combo
- Nashville's Hatch Show Print Guided Print Shop Tour with Souvenir Poster
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- RCA Studio B
- Victorian Village
- Oaklands Mansion
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Honky Tonk Central
- Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Ryman Auditorium
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
- Ernest Tubb Record Shop
- Grand Majestic Dinner Theater
- A. Schwab
- Hard Rock Café Nashville
- Lansky at the Peabody
- Pink Palace Museum
- Mud Island River Park
- Mysterious Mansion
- Hard Rock Cafe Pigeon Forge
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario