Top Split Coffee & Tea
14 results | All Split Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip to Plitvice Lakes from Split. The driver does all the work while our guide, Elena tells us about the sights we pass and history of the area. Plitvice is an amazing park, well worth the time driving there and back. Elena is an outstanding guide."
* A traveler said: "Interesting tour and a very informative guide. The start point was conveniently located. We would have liked to see more of the cellar and the Temple of Jupiter even if we had to pay extra for the tickets."
* A traveler said: "I were able to enjoy this day a lot. The price is fair. The tour guides were very funny!! They made good jokes and gave helpful information. Very well organized:)"
* A traveler said: "Very enthousiastic guide! Learned a lot about de city of split. Nice to get to know the city and get some tips for restaurants/beaches and other things to do in the city!"
* A traveler said: "Really fun day! Got to see some beautiful islands, swim, and do some cliff jumping. Would 100% recommend and Magdalena and Stipe were the best!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. He gave us some history and some current events on the city and the region while sharing his passion for this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! The guide spoke loud and clear so that everyone in our group could hear. She gave lots of information and was very helpful! It made our visit to the palace extra special! So glad we took this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful trip to Krka, the trip is well organised and they give you plenty of time to explore the beauty of the national park. Swimming in the Krka river was a real highlight of the trip! Haris (our guide) was extremely friendly and very helpful and informative. Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Brought Diocletian's Palace to life. Friendly guide, knowledgeable, entertaining. Pleasant. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Sibenik town is a lovely place to visit. The National park and especially the waterfalls are amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was a relaxing and great trip. I wasn't sure at first what to do during the 1h stop at the small village, but the water was calling everywhere to jump in, it was one of the best spots. Sailing with sail in the afternoon was the best thing ever."
* A traveler said: "Half day sailing. No wind so not much sailing but guys were v flexible and did what we wanted to do (swim and drink wine). Great trip. Would recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island