Top Split Classes & Workshops
17 results | All Split Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day we had. My friend an I were only in Split for a few days and this was the first activity we carried out. By far exceeded our expectations. Definitely recommend to anyone considering travelling here and want a quick day out."
* A traveler said: "it was pretty fun, they transported us to the camping coast in Split. to try this port in a safer area. The tour guides were very friendly, and the night scenery from the water was beautiful. :)"
* A traveler said: "Mayer Charter was awesome. Really knowledgeable guides who did their best to help us out. Showed us lots of things and the blue cave is so worth it. Got to swim and snorkel in 2 spots as well. Highly recommend. (you pay for the blue cave in person with cash --> very cheap)."
* A traveler said: "I surprised my girlfriend with a private day trip. The day was wonderful and will be remembered forever. A special thank goes to our skipper Mario, who responded to our every request and was able to show us many beautiful places. We would book the tour again at any time."
* A traveler said: "Sea kayaking was an awesome experience! Not only due to the beautiful scenery, but also because of our great guide. She was very knowledgeable and genuinely seemed to enjoy her work - and she even gave us (very strong) gin&tonics after the tour"
* A traveler said: "We spend a wonderful day exploring the sea and islands around Split. Our skippers were friendly and share some informations on all the locations we visited."
* A traveler said: "Tour was AMAZING! The Captain and Skipper were super friendly and gave great advice about what to do on the Islands. There was plenty of time to snorkel, swim and explore and the Captain went out of his way to find us a beautiful cave to swim in whilst waiting for our turn to enter the "blue cave""
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! It was a beautiful and joyful ride in kind of terrains. Which makes the ride fun and challenging. The food was amazing and was served too us in a typical house in Croatia out on the countryside. Which gave an authentic feeling. A big thanks to our instructor Blush! This is a must do when visiting Croatia."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew. Very spacious boat. We took our baby stroller on board and were able to store it in the cabin below. We could freely move in the boat. I would really recommend this for people with kids and for those who doesn't want to sit in an open boat with a life jacket on every time and with no space to move."
* A traveler said: "Drago was such an amazing host and teacher. My favorite part of the trip was picking our ingredients in the market for our meal. I really enjoyed learning the dishes and having all around fun in the kitchen laughing and cooking. He really represents this school well and I have a new love for Croatian people."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, an amazing experience. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and catered the tour to us. The cooking class and food was the best!! Highly recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)
- Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Bacvice Beach
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island