Hidden away at the foot of Marjan Hill just west of downtown Split, Bene Beach makes a tranquil alternative to the busy city beaches. It’s a scenic spot, with its rocky shore bordered by pine trees and only accessible on foot, and makes a popular choice for families in the summer months thanks to its patrolled swimming area.
As well as cooling off in the ocean, Bene Beach is a starting point for kayaking tours, while the surrounding Marjan Forest Park offers tennis courts, football pitches and ample opportunities for hiking or cycling. The beach itself is equally well equipped, with a terrace restaurant, changing rooms and showers, plus children’s playgrounds and a water slide.
Tours and tickets to Experience Bene Beach
Should I book Bene Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bene Beach 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bene Beach?
- Marjan Swim Eco Car Tour Split
- 12 Churches Trail in Marjan Forest park
- Unique routes on electric scooters-6 beaches and Riva promenade !
- Private Luxury Powerboat sunset tour
Things to do near Split
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Mostar
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast