Plitvice Lakes National Park is of Croatia’s most popular natural attractions. Little wonder why it has visitors swooning: this UNESCO World Heritage Site is packed with enchanting forests, cascading waterfalls, and gem-toned lakes. Here are your options for exploring the park from Split.
Bačvice, Split, Dalmatia, 21000
The beach is 0.5 miles (1 km) east of Split city center near the ferry port. It is easily accessed on foot along the scenic waterfront promenade.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Bacvice Beach?
Attractions near Bacvice Beach:
What else should I know about attractions in Split?
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Diocletian's Palace
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- Temple of Jupiter
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)