Top South West England Bus Tours
72 results | All South West England Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Paul. Better than advertised. Excellent service and good pricing. I highly recommend. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was both enlightening and entertaining. I learned a lot about the history of Bath and its people. I greatly appreciated being taken to the view of the city from on high."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day out with amazingly beautiful locations and our tour guide (Gerry) was very good. He explained about locations and gave us enough time to wander around."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Laurence has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Monolithic sites throughout Wiltshire, England. I highly recommend this tour. You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "It’s was very interesting with the commentary.great in look into the history of the area , things I never knew. Saw some lovely areas too. The beaches and harbour were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Jules was a fantastic host and driver on our most favorite day spent in the English Countryside. Don't be put off by price, the memories are worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (did not catch his name but he was Italian!) was terrific. There were four of us so we had a private tour and he was very knowledgeable about history and the area. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Jules was amazing, informative and engaging! Small Group was perfect-met two new friends (Pauline and Tony)! It was spectacular to see authentic English towns instead of the commercialized areas. Really enjoyed!! In fact this was one of our favorite parts of our entire trip!! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "This was a very lovely experience. Mike was knowledgeable and an inspiring guide, and the cream tea was just gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "Very good trip to Stonehenge in minibus with small group. Our driver pointed out places of interest and some history on the way. We had 2 hours there which was about right to see the stones and the visitor centre was very informative too. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Oz was such a fantastic tour guide. He promptly picked us up from our hotel, gave us the option to stop for coffee along the way, and was incredibly insightful on the history pertaining to each stop. We reached each location at optimal times before the sites were crowded, and Oz even helped us coordinate amazing photos. Such an amazing experience overall! Would highly recommended this tour and our guide to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Julian was top shelf. Very knowledgeable and very engaging I would recommend him to all. Well done and thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Cornwall, Doug was very knowledgeable of the area and knew the best spots for pictures. I was so glad I was NOT driving! We had a lovely day. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Dan. He is extremely knowledgeable, detail-oriented, friendly, and entertaining. We learned so much about Stonehenge and Bath during our time with him. He is incredibly well-prepared with additional information and references to ensure that the tour is informative and entertaining. We also really appreciated all of his restaurant and activity recommendations for our time in Bath. We will definitely be booking with him again when we return to Bath."
* A traveler said: "Spent all day with Geoff who was extremely helpful and knowledgable. Toured around the cathedral which Geoff got us into even though it was Easter. Toured around the sights of Salisbury, then out to Stonehenge, Woodhenge and Avebury. All of this was excellent, the information was free-flowing and interesting with Geoff showing his enthusiasm throughout. Lunch was provided in a pub along the way - typical pub grub but very nice. The trip seems very expensive but was well worth the money."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Butlin's Minehead
- Roman Baths
- Cheddar Gorge
- International Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)
- Wiltshire Museum
- Eden Project
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Babbacombe Model Village
- Weymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure Park
- Salisbury Museum
- Smoke & Mirrors
- Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Brunel's SS Great Britain
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais