Top South West England Audio Guides
23 results | All South West England Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Stunning views and the best, most informative commentary, by Jamie, ever! Every consideration for safety and passenger comfort and I shall definitely return for more."
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Mike was a great tour guide and mixed tour with history and modern stories about this great city. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Bristol the time just flew by it was a great couple of hours walking and learning the history of the city"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by Mike who was very knowledgable and a great guide; filled in many ‘gaps’ for us and the information was pitched at the right level"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent trip. The driver gave us a lot of useful information before, during and after the trip, but did not overload us with too much talk. The time spent at Stonehenge was just right. A memorable and most enjoyable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "The tour was interesting and engaging. Our guide was lovely and share lots of interesting facts about Bridgerton and Bath."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. I went alone and joined a small group. The headphones and music create a lovely atmosphere as you walk around Bath. The tour guide had so much knowledge and added a little humour to the morning."
Frequently Asked Questions
- International Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)
- Salisbury Museum
- Smoke & Mirrors
- Roman Baths
- Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum
- Bombay Sapphire Distillery
- Eden Project
- Babbacombe Model Village
- Weymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure Park
- Wiltshire Museum
- Butlin's Minehead
- Brunel's SS Great Britain
- Cheddar Gorge
- Fleet Air Arm Museum
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cornwall
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais