Top South East England Food & Drink
57 results | All South East England Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a great way to experience Brighton if you are new to the area. Friendly crowd and great atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Tom was a wonderful guide. We loved our tour and we definitely recommend it to our friends. I will ask for him on next tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and Carlos sure does know his towns history, enjoyed every minute of it, despite the hide and seek with rain showers, it was fun, would recommend to anyone looking for a day trip"
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour with a really friendly and extremely knowledgeable guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "A very small group - schedule was adjusted to accommodate a request - guide was personable, knowledgeable and professional. A thoroughly enjoyable day, capped off with an unexpected drop off at our hotel!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience! Our guide was so personable and friendly, and we stopped at 7 truly great independent eateries. Unfortunately I’m dairy free, but it was ensured at every stop that the food was safe for me, or an alternative provided. Really great service and I would recommend to anybody visiting Brighton."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sarah was excellent. Very knowledgeable and made it a fun experience. A welcome drink followed by a generous taste of the products made. Interesting to talk to one of the artisans working there too and watch the process in action."
* A traveler said: "My first ever vineyard experience was fun and interesting. Lovely wine from Court Garden and a very pleasant lunch at Springs' Smokery in Edburton. The tour ended with a visit to Henry's Marani at Plumton College to learn about Georgian wine making which was very interesting. A very enjoyable day out."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun experience. I went with my husband, he enjoyed as well.The staff was nice and helpful. The place offers you big tasty waffles and hot chocolate while you are waiting for your very own chocolate bars."
* A traveler said: "This was truly a one of a kind experience. My daughter and I were looking for an alternate experience as we had visited the Cotswolds previously and done the touristy portions. We wanted to really experience the Cotswolds at the core and see/learn things we wouldn’t normally. Ian was amazing and showed us a beautiful side the Cotswolds and some truly unique treasures. He shared a ton of local stories and knowledge that unless you were a local no one would know. I’d recommend to anyone and everyone!"
* A traveler said: "All very good 👍 Pavilion Pier Marina. Great way to get around x Clean and helpful staff. Earphones given and interesting information"
* A traveler said: "Ed and David were friendly, knowledgeable, and so accommodating. Our train was running late so they adapted quickly to pick us up from the train station. We really enjoyed the beautiful little towns and all of the information we learned about them. Ed and David are a great pair who have the ability to play off of each other making the trip very interesting. They were great at adapting their information to include more about the things we asked about. We would highly recommend!"
Oxford, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from Oxford including Shakespeare's Birthplace
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "David and Isabelle were gracious, knowkedfeable, friendly and full of interesting details of everything we saw. They were well worth every farthing and we highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Reasonable Price. Fruitful and well plan Tour. Very friendly and Their English are easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "On time. Welcoming. Warm. Relaxed. Very thoughtful and informative about where we were visiting - shown on map. Identified details that made trip more meaningful. Very comfortable vehicle. Felt safe altogether!!! Should have given the guys a token!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent value, guide was very knowledgeable, safe, skilled driver. Highly recommended. First trip to the Cotswolds, but won't be our last."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in North West England