Top South Coast Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All South Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
Forge a deeper connection to Cambodian culture during a cooking class at La Plantation in Kampot, a town renowned for its production of Kampot peppercorns. As well as learning to cook traditional Khmer dishes, you’ll explore a local market with a guide in order to get a more intimate glimpse into local life in Cambodia.
Learning to cook Khmer food is a great way to introduce your Cambodian experience to your friends. Recreate the real recipes back home and invite them to a mouth-watering meal. Our Khmer Chef will disclose the tips & secrets behind original Khmer flavors, such as fresh coconut milk and curry paste. You will discover local spices and vegetables used in Khmer traditional dishes, like Beef Lok Lak, Fish Amok or Vegetable Curry. After the class you will enjoy your freshly cooked dishes in the Mahop Khmer, our restaurant in the middle of the plantation surrounded by local trees and plants.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Classes & Workshops in South Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Guangxi