Top Sorrento On the Water
150 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "This was the BEST thing we did in Italy, hands down!! My 11 year old absolutely loved it! The see-through kayaks were just so amazing, and Luca and Serena were incredibly hospitable. The open sea was incredible - so warm - and the swimming / snorkelling was a highlight! This should be on everyone's bucket list - thank you Luca and Serena!!!"
* A traveler said: "Organization 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour 👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent Guide 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour of the island 👍🏻👍🏻 So what else to say Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We loved Tamara and her knowledge of the foodie scene. We shared lots of laughs and her high energy and non rushed pace made us perfectly comfortable. The food was more than we ever expected and super delivious. Our taste buds were dancing!. We already rdcommended this to two couples!"
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We spent a fantastic day in Capri with Michele. He made the trip interesting and stress free. We were able to see the island, spend time looking around the town, and he worked to get us to the blue grotto as quickly as possible once it opened so we didn’t have to wait in line for very long."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Roberto was very informative and had a lot of interesting facts delivered in a witty way. Pascale (the driver) was very professional and clearly experienced in driving around the narrow roads. All in all a recommendable trip."
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "This trip cemented the idea of our return trip next year. Not only was very awe inspiring but the guides were incredibly personable. We felt extremely comfortable with asking questions and joking around. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Carmela was a great guide who gave a lot of information already during the bus tour about the surroundings, economy of the area etc. very interesting! In Pompei she gave tge best posdible tour considering time and Corona."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, on time, very clean new Mercedes. Driver provided sanitiser wipes etc. Obviously knew Sorrento short cuts to avoid congestion getting out of Sorrento. Very pleasant and helpful Driver Thanks 😊 obvious future transfer company I will be using"
* A traveler said: "Carmela was an excellent and very motivated and polite guide. Communication with operator was easy, organization at the day very well prepared."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Nino is the man and is so knowledgeable on the hike. It’s about 3 hours but lots of breaks make this very doable and the views of a lifetime!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks Roberto, a very interesting morning around and about Sorrento on your walking tour, fun facts and a good pace, would definitely recommend doing this for lots of details about the town. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Vincenzo and Fredrica were amazing! We had the best time, I would 100% recommend this tour! The boat was beautiful, it was the perfect size group and Capri is incredible!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent class. Kitchen is very beautiful and clean. The house is spectacular, very beautiful garden. The class is over the top with all natural ingredients, very fresh. We learned a lot. Chefs are very professional and very patients. We had an unforgettable memory. Food is perfectly cooked Recommend for everyone"
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the Almafi Coast, Toni is the best guide you could wish for. He took us to the most beautiful places along the Almafi Coast, even took us the most amazing photos. We had time for ourselves as well when in the diferents towns of the Almafi Coast. Beside a gret guide Toni is also a great human being, always ready to help us along our stay in Sorrento. In doubt, choose Toni. 100% recommendable!!!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience to discover Capri, ton swim and have fun... I would come back tomorrow if I could !!! Thanks to our lovely skipper Liberato who took time for everybody in the boat. It looks like a privacy tour with 10 people in this big boat ! Grazzie Mille ! Ciao"
* A traveler said: "It was a great adventure to climb Mt. Vesuvius and the wine was great too! Vincenzo was a wonderful guide."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my sisters spent our lunch time making our very own stonebaked pizza, instructed by a lovely and knowledgeable chef. It was an amazing experience and a beautiful setting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Submarine Tours
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Via Capo
- Punta del Capo
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia