Top Sedona Wine Tastings
18 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Dennis was an excellent driver. Very courteous. We went to 4 wineries and each one was better than the last! We met new friends who were great company! Dennis set a terrific picnic luncheon for us at mid day. The final winery was gorgeous with vineyards and beautiful setting! Lots of laughter and fun! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had Jorge for our tour guide. He was PHENOMENAL. Loved how kind and funny he was. His relationship with the vineyards was great and he was so great to everyone on the tour! On top of that we met some pretty cool people who were on our tour with us! what a wonderful day and experience! Thanks Bliss Wine Tours and thanks Jorge!"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I took this tour and could not have loved it anymore! Pam was our driver and she did a great job and was the sweetest! The wine tasting was wonderful, we sampled their VIP flight on the lawn as live music played. IT WAS PERFECT!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Donnie was very informed about the area and shared lots of information with us. Thank you Donnie!!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Well planned with right amount of sightseeing and breaks. The driver,Chip, was excellent in every respect. Tour was on schedule."
* A traveler said: "Sadly, I Didnt get to experience the tour due to unfortunate terrain at the time of my visit,beyond anyones control. Owner sincerely apologetic thinking of safety first, communicated very well & was accomodating to guest. Hopefully I can try it again on my next visit"
* A traveler said: "Guide (Steve Benson) was a wealth of information. We did a lot in 11 hours. Very interesting and memorable"
* A traveler said: "The staff were fun and knowledgeable!! The finger food was pretty good and the drinks were on point also. It was nice to just sit and relax and learn some history"
* A traveler said: "The red rock mountains. Snoopy mountain and devils bridge. The restaurants we tried were amazing. Our favorite place for breakfast was The coffeepot cafe."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere, good company. Our tour guide Kason was excellent. He was knowledgeable, patient and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ron the driver was super awesome. Definitely took care of us. He was responsive, on-time and accommodating. Way better than an expensive private tour. Will definitely be back!"
* A traveler said: "We've been on several ghost tour around the country. This one was one of the best we've experienced. We will definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. An encyclopedia of information about Jerome. Also very accommodating and helpful about Jerome in general"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico