Top Savannah Travel & Transportation Services
33 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent and on time. The driver was most informative of the area and car was clean, modern, and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful boat! - It's one of the boats featured on Ozark 🙂 Friendly employees, good bar, option of sitting inside with the a/c."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was great and the guides were fun. Definitely would do it again. Learned a lot about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Been on several Ghost Tours in Savannah over the past 5 to 6 years. This was by far the best!! We liked the “Historical” background provided by our guide. That additional information brought a different perspective to many of the “haunted” stories we had heard during previous tours."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Martin was fabulous! He walked us through the details of the story with additional facts and tid-bits that made it even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "Our host was outstanding! The best around and kept us feeling good, informative and appreciated. Thanks for the love!"
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Anthony was very nice and offered great local tips on what to check out while on our trip. He was on time and got us to our hotel with no problems."
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Loved learning some of the history of Savannah. Beautiful fun way to get around and learn about the city."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide , Mark, was super- helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and made this one of the most fun experiences of our Savannah stay. He made sure that even the newbies were comfortable and safe before we began, and made the tour both fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Just wife and myself with a tour guide Carolyn. Learned a lot of history during the tour. Tour guide answered all of our questions. Very pleased with Segway tour and guide. I would definitely recommend it. This is our 3rd Segway tour."
* A traveler said: "I was nervous to ride scooters around town. I have no motorcycle riding experience at all. I decided to rent the trike and I had a ball! Thanks for offering this service."
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to essentially receive a private tour as they had overlooked another tour and accommodated us earlier. The driver even picked us up near where we're staying. She was very knowledgeable about the movies shot in Savannah and had her own digital portfolio of actual movie scenes. A wonderful experience and very entertaining."
* A traveler said: "I thought this was very enjoyable I really enjoyed the fact that you can do it at your own pace and with Covid this was very ideal to actually get to see a ghost to work and enjoy the city at the same time staying safe."
* A traveler said: "The nostalgia of the area toured was incredible! Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting this historic land."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Telfair Academy
- Owens-Thomas House
- Andrew Low House
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Factors Walk
- Olde Pink House
- Madison Square
- First African Baptist Church
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Davenport House Museum
- Reynolds Square
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- American Prohibition Museum
- Chippewa Square
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- The Pirates’ House
- Savannah Historic District
- Massie Heritage Center
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida