Top Savannah Seasonal & Special Occasions
12 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful boat! - It's one of the boats featured on Ozark 🙂 Friendly employees, good bar, option of sitting inside with the a/c."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was great and the guides were fun. Definitely would do it again. Learned a lot about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Brenden did a great job sharing the local history and guiding us through the restaurants and cuisine - all the while keeping us entertained with his comedic style."
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Ellis was our tour guide. He had the perfect voice and personality for the job. Savannah is beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Country was really well prepared in case we were not able to sit down at the food spots. Really unjoyed her commentary and the great food bites."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida